Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Book for your Perusal

During your visit to the book shop,where there is a sale, or when you troop over to this year's Book Fair.

You might come across this book. For your consideration.

drsss

The title of the book is "Your Favorite Seuss: A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr Seuss". I guess you can call it a omnibus or collection of twelve stories by a writer named Dr Seuss. In real life Theodore Geisel.

Stories include:

And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
Horton Hears a Who!
McElligot’s Pool
If I Ran the Zoo
Happy Birthday to You!
Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
Yertle the Turtle
The Cat in the Hat
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Green Eggs and Ham
The Lorax
The Sneetches
Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

From my experience all stories are worthwhile and will entertain you for ages. The phenomenon is true for me, McElligot's Pool & Green Eggs and Ham, and I guess for nearly everyone who has read a Dr Seuss story.

The book is hardbound and paper seem sturdy. The book is big and impressive. Designed to last for several years. What is important though can be found inside, enter the world of Dr Seuss and meet Yertle the Turtle, Sam I Am, The Cat in Hat, Horton and a host of other characters who will make reading worthwhile.

As they say a book for children ages One to Ninety-One.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

will look this up in te fair. thanks!

1:55 PM  
Blogger juned said...

Check out power books. I also found some interesting books. The spirit is willing but the cash flow is weak. :)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home