Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wiki and peanutbutter

Anyone interested in setting up a wiki?

For me its a fun way to keep notes and keep a database on-line. One of the e-groups I belong use it to compile a file of everyone in the group and some random notes. Its fun. And a handy thing to have, I set-up one and use it to keep notes and arrange stuff. I have been meaning to write about it for sometime then they came up with a promo to promote them in exchange you get to double space. There are nice things about marketing campaigns.

Anyway you might the able to use their services, I did ... no kidding.

By the way their tagline is:

“PBwiki makes creating a wiki as easy as making a peanut butter sandwich”


And it takes only ten seconds to set-up the wiki.


Here are the links to PBwiki


PBwiki logo


Check out the PBwiki tour!

Get a free wiki at PBwiki.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home